North Fulton Master Gardeners
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Horticulture, but some need help with your college expenses?
Each semester, North Fulton Master Gardeners will award one scholarship of $500 to a deserving Horticulture student living in Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton or Johns Creek.
The scholarship was established in 2014 by the North Fulton Master Gardeners to assist North Fulton residents enrolled in the Horticulture program.
GTC students may apply for this scholarship if you:
• Are currently enrolled in a Horticulture program
• Reside in Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton or Johns Creek
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA
To apply, submit an essay of approximately 300-words (typed and double-spaced) that:
• Expresses how the scholarship will benefit you
• Shares your future educational plans and career plans
• Includes other information (like unusual financial or personal strife) you feel the Selection Committee should know about
If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Brookshaw in the Foundation Office at email@example.com or (678) 226-6263.