AAUW North Fulton Scholarship
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) North Fulton Chapter would like to offer a scholarship to a female who resides in North Fulton and is pursuing a degree at Gwinnett Technical College; especially a female student who may have previously started college and did not complete her college degree, or a female student who already has a college degree and is pursuing a career change.
- Reside in North Fulton
- Current enrollment in a Degree Program at Gwinnett Technical College
GPA of 3.0 minimum
- Enrollment in her second year of a Degree Program
- Documentation of degree previously pursued or copy of Graduation Certificate of degree earned.
- 300-word essay expressing how the scholarship will benefit the applicant and her future educational plans and career goals, to be submitted on the applicant general scholarship application.
- Applicants with the greatest financial need will have priority.
All required documents must be submitted along with the application.
Scholarship funds shall be used for tuition, books, and program supplies solely for the benefit of the scholarship recipient. Before funds will be disbursed, the Foundation office must receive a note of thanks from the recipient to the donor.
The Gwinnett Tech Foundation committee will select and notify the scholarship recipients.
If the recipient fails to enroll, withdraws from college, or does not maintain eligibility requirements, the Gwinnett Tech Foundation will select another student if time permits; otherwise, funds will be held in the donor’s account to be carried over to the next semester.