GED® - The Walton EMC/Walton Electric Trust Inc. GED® Scholarship
Do you want to make a better life and career for yourself but need some assistance to make that happen?
If you are currently enrolled in a GED® program at GTC and are a Walton EMC customer, you may be eligible to apply for scholarship funds to help cover the GED® exam fee.
Since established in 2013, over half a dozen GTC students have benefited from this scholarship.
GTC students may apply for this scholarship if you:
• Are enrolled in a GED® program at GTC and
• Are a Walton EMC customer
To apply, submit an essay of approximately 300 words (typed and double-spaced) that:
• Explains how your GED® will benefit you in your educational pursuits,
• Shares your academic goals and career plans, and
• Includes other information (like unusual financial or personal issues) you feel the Selection Committee should know about you.
Deadline extended please contact Justine Lynch, Chief Examiner for further information and an application form at jlynch@GwinnettTech.edu or 678-226-6363.