Walton EMC Scholarship
In order to qualify for a scholarship provided from the Walton Electric Membership Company Scholarship Fund, a student must:
- Be accepted into a degree program at Gwinnett Technical College
- Live in a Walton EMC service area
- Provide a recent Walton EMC electric bill
Applications cannot be processed unless all required documentation is attached to the application at time of submittal.
Scholarship funds are to be used for tuition, books, and program supplies used solely for the benefit of the individual receiving the scholarship. Before funds will be disbursed, the Foundation office must receive a note of thanks from the recipient to the donor(s).
The Gwinnett Tech Foundation committee will select and notify the scholarship recipients.
If the recipient fails to enroll, withdraws from college, or does not maintain eligibility requirements, the Gwinnett Tech Foundation will select another student if time permits; otherwise, funds will be held in the donor’s account to be carried over to the next semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your most reacent Walton EMC electric bill.
- Do you live in a Walton EMC service area?