Lilburn Woman's Club Scholarship
If only someone understood what it’s like to be a single mother trying to improve your situation, or a homemaker ready to re-join the workforce.
For over 40 years, the Lilburn Woman’s Club has acted on a mission of community concern. The Club recognized a need within the local community to support and assist female GTC students who are single parents or displaced homemakers. In 2002, the Club established a scholarship to help deserving students return to the workforce.
The Lilburn Woman’s Club Scholarship assists GTC students with college expenses including tuition, books and program supplies.
To date, over two dozen GTC students have benefited from this scholarship funding!
GTC students can apply for this scholarship if you:
• Are a female,
• Are a U.S. citizen or legal resident, and
• Are a single parent or displaced homemaker.
To apply, submit an autobiographical statement that includes your:
• Full name, address and telephone number,
• Circumstances that put you in your current situation, and
• Reasons an education from Gwinnett Tech will advance your future plans.
If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Brookshaw in the Foundation Office at sbrookshaw@gwinnetttech or 678-226-6263.