Assistance League of Atlanta Scholarship
Is your greatest passion looking out for others or working to make your community a better place, but now you need a helping hand with college expenses?
If you are a current GTC student with a minimum 2.5 GPA, you may be eligible to apply for scholarship funds to assist with college expenses, including tuition, books or program supplies.
Since its inception, Links to Education has provided scholarships to deserving college students pursuing post-secondary education at seven Georgia institutions of higher learning, including Gwinnett Technical College.
GTC students may apply for this scholarship if you:
• Have been accepted into or enrolled in a certificate, diploma or degree program of study,
• Are a U.S. Citizen and
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
To apply, submit an essay of approximately 300 words (typed and double-spaced) that:
• Shows your willingness and record of service to the community – past and present,
• Explains how your degree of study will benefit you in your educational pursuits,
• Shares your academic goals and career plans, and
• Includes other information (like unusual financial or personal issues) you feel the Selection Committee should know about you.
If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Brookshaw in the Foundation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 226-6263.